a humble garden blog... Above photo not enhanced in any way... All photos and text property of glimpsesofglory-karen... please ask permission to use

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !

          Poinsettias in a can! lol..how fun is this! A gift from my oldest daughter whom I am visiting in Penn.
                                           Pop the top, spread the packet of seeds and water!
While visiting for Thanksgiving, we also exchange Christmas presents. As my daughters unwrapped their gifts, they made "hats" from their present decorations. It turned into a competition, which pretty much everything these girls do, does! Love the sparkly sticker "beauty marks".
                                                   Do you love the light bulb accessory?

            There is so much I am thankful for...  my life in Christ, my children and my love of gardening!

                                                    May your Thanksgiving be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. They should be hat designers! I would have never guessed these were fashioned from leftover present decorations! Very talented. Never heard of poinsettias in a can, either. Are you sure there's not one of those pop out snakes in there? ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the huge smiles on your daughters' faces. Friendly competition, looks like. Their hats are great! Those really are poinsettia seeds? I've never heard such a thing. Too funny. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. We do have SO very much to be grateful for! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, It looks like your daughter are having fun with the wrappings. Sounds like something my daughters might do.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the song "Give Thanks". It's one of my favorites.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts