a humble garden blog... Above photo not enhanced in any way... All photos and text property of glimpsesofglory-karen... please ask permission to use

Sunday, April 24, 2011

None other has ever known

Years ago, before there was a garden, there was a song.

I come to the garden alone
while the dew is still on the roses
and the voice I hear falling on my ear
the Son of God discloses...
and He walks with me
and He talks with me
and He tells me I am His own
and the joy we share as we tarry there
none other has ever known.

Happy Easter !

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog - you have beautiful gardens & you've photographed them so well. Your posting of this song, tho .... I love it! What a fantastic song for a gardener .. I'll sing it every time I garden now! Thank you for this lovely blessing as I end my day spent in my gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts